Supply Chain Coordinator - Food Distributor
Supply Chain Coordinator
The Position & Company -
The is an exciting time to join a leading global distributor of food ingredients and nutrition, at its UK headquarters based I n South London.
- Direct focus across the supply chain processes including sample distribution and stock.
- Coordination of all sample distribution including the procurement of sample stock.
- To review and process sample requests using the in-house bespoke platform.
- Partnering all associated third parties, providing an outstanding operational service across the supply chain function.
- Working closely with a large range of key /suppliers to ensure an efficient procurement and stock management process for samples.
- Using an analytical approach monitoring sample movements, MI, Invoice cost and reporting performance analysis.
- To provide support to the stock management process across all UK & International stock locations - reviewing stock trends, disposal requirements and business needs.
- Ideally graduate level, but not essential as long as relevant experience.
- Self-motivated professional approach, who upholds the highest of standards.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and situations, with a determination to get things done.
- Able to demonstrate a strong work ethic; whatever the requirement.
- A strong understanding of the power of working with others, recognizing strengths and weaknesses
- Important that the you maintains a positive attitude, to optimize solutions and to encourage and influence other people in a positive way.
What's on offer?
A permanent salary up to £26000 along with a catalogue of benefits.
ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR? COULD THIS BE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER? IF SO PLEASE GET IN TOUCH - OR SIMPLY CLICK THE LINK TO APPLY