My client are a national business with a base in Tyne and Wear who are looking for a PR Executive to join their national Marketing function. The ideal candidate have experience as a PR Executive and be looking for the next step in their career. Someone who is able to cover the North East and drive PR actively for the business.
The client are a national company and a key employer in the North East.
As a pivotal part of the PR team, this PR Executive will be responsible for all aspects of PR across the North East region including all reactive press enquires, crisis management, covering all regional press as well as delivering consistent and targeted messages across all communication. You will also be involved in company events and regional press material. This role has excellent career progression which is mapped out for the right candidate.
The successful PR Executive will have the following demonstrable skills and experiences:
- Experience in a PR Executive role from either an in-house or agency background
- Looking to take the next step in their career with porgression to PR Manager
- Skilled in all aspects of PR covering PR releases, external comms, crisis mangement and applying for awards
- Able to cover PR for the North East
- An excellent communicator with strong written and verbal English
- A passion for all things PR
- A real team player who is hapyp to work across disciplines and with key stakeholders
- Existing press relationships in the North East
Excellent opportunity for an Executive with progression and a mapped out career plan - salary £25 - £30k DOE. Based in Tyne and Wear, North East