Sales Account Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 basic, plus commission
- 50% New Business Sales
- Opportunities to progress for right candidate
- Field Sales, 5 Meetings per Day
The Role: We are a leading foodservice wholesaler wishing to appoint a successful sales account manager who will be looking after a territory in Sussex/Kent.
You will spend your week prospecting for new business, managing an existing client base, with one admin day spent at home.
Selling a range of wholesale grocery, frozen & dry goods, dairy & prepared vegetable products to pubs/restaurants, hotels, colleagues, hospitals, garden centres, cafes, & restaurants sites, you will prospect, chefs and catering managers and food service decision makers.
The Company: Has achieved a market leading position within the wholesale sector in the south of England and have planned progression to double digit growth in the next few years .
For this position we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Chef or Catering / wholesale sales background within food service
- Interest in food/catering
- A proven track record with a minimum 5 years’ experience
- A professional approach in the development of new account business
- Full UK Driving License
Benefits of this Area Sales Manager role:
- Up to £30,000 basic salary, plus commission
- Generous car/mileage allowance, laptop, mobile.