Role: Account Manager
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 plus package DOE
We are working on behalf of a reputable and continually growing food business based in Lincolnshire. Dealing with one of their major accounts they are on the lookout for an Account Manager to deliver the customer relationship and manage the P&L. The category is fast moving and with a variety of products so being adaptive and dynamic is key to meeting the major retailer's needs.
• Responsible for the day to day commercial management of retail accounts and the development of profitable sustainable growth in line with strategy
• Gain a comprehensive understanding of the customer’s business and to develop strong relationships with the buying team; to create category plans that dovetail with needs and exceed revenue and margin targets
• To deliver robust sales data and KPI analysis, communicating the findings to the wider team, which enable good decision making in terms of promotional/category plans and business improvement initiatives
• Full commercial P&L responsibility for the accounts requiring leadership to develop the skills of the account team to achieve best in industry reputation
• Strong commercial background dealing with the major multiples within the Food/Fresh Produce industry. Holding previous positions as Account Manager / National Account Manager (NAM) / National account Executive
• A proven track record of nurturing and developing retail accounts
• A strategic and logical mentality with the ability to jump between the future and the now
As Account Manager you will be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package and the opportunity for growth.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.