EMEA Packaging and Co Manufacturing Buyer
Would you like to become a part of a leading organisation that brings the Joy of Flavour to Life and makes Every Meal and Moment Better?
We are currently looking for EMEA Packaging and Co Manufacturing Buyer to join our team. Do you find yourself well in a fast paced, international work environment?
If so, you might be the person we are looking for! Our growth starts with yours.
- Optimise the procurement strategies for EMEA packaging and manufacturing categories using the agreed tools to deliver value for the categories and ensure supply through creation and execution of a risk management strategy
- Identify and deliver Continuous Cost Improvement opportunities for these categories
- Collaborating cross functionally to participate in optimisation projects in terms of cost, quality, service, innovation and sustainability
- Use reporting tools and communicate regularly on the progress of projects to ensure successful execution of agreed procurement strategies
- Manage supplier performance against agreed objectives, putting in place corrective actions where necessary.
- Support innovation and business development through successful new product development delivery
- Support the UK business as local key contact for all EMEA Packaging and co-manufacturing buyers for both Retail and Industrial units.
- Lead procurement coordination of dedicated/appointed co-manufacturing projects in liaison with the EMEA co-manufacturing category buyers and business partners (NPDs and CCI)
- Must be fluent in English as this is the working language. A second language preferably French would be desirable.
- Graduate with a strong academic background, ideally with a MSc or MBA and ideally with Business, Engineering or Technical specialization
- Experience of at least 3 years in a procurement position, preferably of a direct of industrial procurement category
- Evidence of maturity, collaboration and communication skills (written and verbal), strong interpersonal skills, influencing ability.
- Strategic vision, capable of effectively translating it into realistic projects.
- Works with the customer in mind and manages stakeholders’ expectations appropriately
- Efficient, results and reporting orientated.
- Confident and change orientated, and comfortable within a matrix management structure in a multinational environment
- Highly competent in the use of Excel, Power Point and SAP
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.2 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 110 countries. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers.
With approximately 4,500 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.