National Account Executive
Are you an NAE/Junior NAM looking to work for an award-winning company that can help progress & accelerate your career? If this is for you then you need to read on!
Signature Career Management are partnered with an independently owned Food business who are on the lookout for a an ambitious and driven NAE to come on board and become part of the success. Offering predominately Own Label as well as Branded food products to all the Major Multiples, this unique opportunity has arisen due to exceptional growth, making this a really exciting time to get on board.
Reporting to a Senior NAM You will be given responsibility & autonomy early on and will be focussed on the major Multiple accounts along with the Foodservice sector. You will be working collaboratively with the wider commercial team and must have a hands-on approach & can-do attitude to be a success within the company. There is structure in place and a clear progression path to NAM for the right candidate.
Ideally you will come from a food background and already working with the Major Multiples but other FMCG backgrounds will be considered as long as you can demonstrate the right attitude to do the job.
Responsibilities to include;
- Promotional planning and new product activation
- Working with the wider commercial team through forecasting & Sales analysis
- Long term partnership development
- Delivering sales solutions to add value and exceed targets
- Compiling commercial presentations to present to the individual customers
- Commercially astute, good understanding of P&L management
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail
- Keen for continued career development and support
- Strong influencer, with strong relationship management and development skills
- Tenacious, will go the extra mile, collaborative in nature, driven
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to manage customer accounts, along with other team members
If you have the right attributes to succeed, you will well rewarded in this role; don’t hesitate to apply!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.