Key Account Manager - Health Food Wholesalers - SME Organic/Japanese food
Key Account Manager – Wholesale (Healthfood customers) - SME fine food business
Office based - West London
My cleint is a family-owned SME food business and for over 20 years they have been committed to pioneering authentic ethnic specialities and organic fine foods. From the humble beginnings of Miso Soup to over 200 products today, their product portfolio includes Matcha, Seasonings, Tofu, Teas, Oils and Snacks and their own range continues to grow.
This is an exciting phase of the companies growth and to help build, they are looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to grow their National Health Food Wholesale channel.
You will be joining an entrepreneurial team who are passionate about their business and about their products and work as a team.
- Develop and manage existing Health Food Wholesalers (Tree of Life/Marigold) – maximise sales by actively analysing sales data, maintaining good communication and introducing new NPD
- Relationship building with the likes of Planet Organic and Whole Food Market
- Business development across the Wholesale channel – set up new customers with the relevant wholesaler or set them up directly with Clearspring
- Leadership and direct management of a Sales Executive who is responsible for the HoReCa channel
You will be:
- At least 2 years FMCG food/drinks sales experience
- You will have ideally worked with the likes of Marigold, Planet Organic, Whole Food Market, CLF, As Nature Intended and Holland & Barrett.
- Working with organic/health/ethnic food and drinks products
- Driven and results orientated with a desire to achieve
- Great inter-personal skills
- Energetic and focused; self-motivated
- Enjoy being proactive in developing and maintain customer relations
- Interested in their product portfolio
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most respected Organic / ethinc food businesses out there so if you are looking for your next move, you have the relevant experience and you want man management this could be the role for you!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk