National Account Manager
NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Market Leading Drinks Brands
Home based Midlands/South
You will be an experienced National Account Manager or National Account Executive operating within the Grocery/Multiple Retail sector.
My client is a highly respected family owned business with an enviable and revered brand portfolio including market leading categories. This long-established company enjoys a strong and secure profile within all UK trade Channels and continues to develop their outstanding portfolio and UK market position.
The National Account Manager will have full P&L responsibility for a selected number of Major Retail Accounts delivering agreed Sales, Volume and Margin targets.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Create and implement JBP’s with each Account
- Network with all stakeholders internally and externally
- Complete regular reviews of ranges utilising category insight and market data to provide category understanding
- Develop solutions and present brand propositions, working in conjunction with marketing.
- Reviewing sales reports, planning and negotiating required action to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Ensure best in class service levels.
- Follow the agreed ways of working and processes in the business
- Demonstrable, developed analytical skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Negotiation and sales skills
- Highly organised and efficient
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, confident, professional and conscientious
- Ambitious to grow and develop within an expanding business
- Exceptional Team Player
- FMCG National Account Management/National Account Executive experience
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Degree qualified preferred but not essential
- Very negotiable basic salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Car allowance
- Product allowance
- Life Assurance
- Pension and PHI
- 25 days holiday + stats
Please Apply Below