National Account Manager
Our client is a leading coffee machine and vending machine manufacturer with a wide distribution network and market-leading products. They are seeking a National Account Manager to join their expanding sales team.
Reporting into the Sales Director, your remit will be to Promote the sale of company products and to develop the distribution network across a range of National Accounts. You will achieve the sales targets and margins set by the Sales Director, ensuring the satisfaction of the clients and the development of a trusting relationship with clients.
Ideal locations for the candidate would be in the Reading area of Berkshire, providing access along the M4 corridor to locations such as Bristol, Oxford, Reading, and West London.
- Secure, maintain and develop the client base of the assigned business/area, directing the sales pitch to improve benefits of the clients (consultative sale).
- Support the distributors/operators with the key clients through visits, training, etc.
- Achieve the minimum of activity expectations (visits, calls) with clients defined by the role, reporting the activities in the CRM software.
- Identify and select potential distributors of products of the assigned business/area, negotiating agreements and/or conditions.
- Follow up, support and train the distributors.
- Identify the trends and/or requirements of the market and the competition.
- Propose and implement plans to secure new markets in the assigned business/area.
- Supervise the debt management and the overdue / outstanding accounts of clients in the area of responsibility, acting in case of issues.
- Ideally located M4 corridor (between Bristol and London).
- Looking for a sales professional who has ‘industry experience’: ideally a vending operator or HoReCa provider or manufacturer
- Knowledge of sector-product-market, International Trade, sales techniques
- Experience of dealing with nationwide customers/clients
- Skills: excellent communication, negotiation, energy, and dynamism
In return the business will offer a generous basic salary of up to £40k, with on-target earnings approaching £60k per annum. You will also have a company car or allowance, and a host of other benefits such as a pension, and other bonuses and incentives.
If you are an experienced Business Development Manager in the coffee or vending industry, or have sold into the coffee and vending industry, we’d love to hear from you, so please submit your CV now for this role.