A great opportunity has arisen for a proven Demand Planner to join my client an innovative, rapidly growing consumer business who are an award winning, challenger brand based in Central London.
My client is looking for someone with proven demand planning experience who has strong leadership skills. As the Demand Planner you will be responsible for creating a robust long term demand plan as well as working on projects cross functionally to ensure the highest level of customer service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and delivering accurate and timely forecasts to the business
- Helping to develop the S&OP process and leading the demand review meeting cross functionally
- Helping to implement and deliver a new forecasting tool
- Creating and managing all demand/forecasting reports as well as providing any relevant analysis
- Working cross functionally with Supply Planners, the NPD and commercial teams to reach the 'one number'
- Leading process improvement initiatives across forecasting and reporting
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Graduate calibre or equivalent working experience
- Strong demand planning experience from a FMCG or Retail background
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Strong IT skills including Excel and exposure to planning systems
- Leadership mentality
- Strong communicator