Our client are looking for a Marketing Manager to head up their marketing team and drive the marketing strategy for the business. The ideal candidates will have strong background in marketing (especially digital), experience in developing a team and a implementing full marketing strategy for the business.
The client are a well known business in central Newcastle upon Tyne.
The key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager is to drive the marketing actively and strategy for the business and develop and grow the marketing function. You will be responsible for the execution for all campaigns across channels and in all customer facing activity - events, social media, websites, digital advertising etc.
The successful Marketing Manager will have the following demonstrable attributes and experience:
- Previous experience in an all round manager position
- Strong experience across all marketing, especially digital channels
- Coming from an IT/ Software background would be advantageous but in no way essential
- Used to managing and driving a team
- Excel in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Highly creative with a commercial mindset
- A real thought leader when it comes to bringing new ideas and ways of doing things
- An excellent communicator - working with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to commute to Newcastle based office daily
Excellent role in a growing business - up to £50k DOE