Retail Field Sales Executive
Job Title: Retail Field Sales Executive
Location: Surrey & South West London
Salary: £22,000 + company car
Interested in working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Field Sales Executive to join our business, working with our client Britvic Soft Drinks - the largest supplier of branded still soft drinks and the number two supplier of branded carbonated soft drinks in GB.
Employed by REACH, you will be joining our high-performing team with responsibility for driving Britvic brand performance, awareness and availability across major UK retailers. You will act as the face of the brand, carrying out retail store visits within a defined territory, with responsibility for driving brand sales to enhance turnover and market share.
Role Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities, using sales data to drive in store actions
- Building relationships with key retail decision makers (department and store managers)
- Identifying and implementing in store merchandising opportunities to increase the visibility and availability of the brands we represent and ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Ensure client’s promotional activity is implemented and that products are on display in the correct location and with good availability
- Providing insightful and actionable market intelligence feedback.
- Ideally you will have experience within a sales, FMCG or retail, although we will also consider applications from ambitious and motivated individuals with experience from other sectors.
- You will be excited about representing a great brand, show resilience, drive and tenacity to succeed.
- You must hold a full driving licence for a manual vehicle and be able to travel within a defined territory
This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic and forward thinking business that believes in investing in talent, and offers real opportunities for development and career progression. In return you’ll enjoy excellent training, and superb benefits including a Company Car, tablet, mobile phone, fuel card and contributory pension scheme. This role is Monday to Friday only, no weekend work.
As a values-driven, people centric business, we put our people at the centre of everything we do. We welcome applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or gender.