Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager – Ethnic Channel
Are you a successful new business sales person from within the ethnic food category?
Do you have a strong commercial acumen and excellent relationship building skills?
Can you identify opportunities to increase sales and profitability?
MacGregor Black is currently assisting a large ambient food manufacturer on a search for UK-based Regional Sales Managers (North, Midlands and London & South) for their Chinese, Thai, Afro-Caribbean and Indian wholesale/foodservice channel. This is a Full-Time permanent, home-based.
- Delivery of budget volumes, contribution and overall Regional & Channel Plans
- Delivery of Regional plans based on insight, and delivery of aligned activities with broader Commercial Team
- Line Manager responsibility for Regional Territory Managers
- Understanding of customers to improve forecasting and analysis to input to S&OP process and TXT system in an accurate and timely fashion
- Management of Internal reporting on performance
- Implementation of annual Account Plans for top customers
- To regularly visit designated customers to present and agree activity, take customer orders and resolve logistics and credit issues
- To prepare for customer and internal meetings, including writing presentations and analysing customer and internal sales data
- To input customer orders via system, to be transmitted to Customer Services department
- Ensure all customer actions, information and objectives are up to date
What are we looking for?
- Degree-level educated
- At least 2 years proven territory management expertise
- Proven previous experience in managing a team
- At least 2 years trading experience in Ethnic sales, Foodservice or FMCG
- Ability to demonstrate sales competencies
- Flexibility to work away from home
- Full, clean driving licence
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits for the right candidates.
Contact us today for further information.