National Account Manager (Sainsbury's & Asda)
National Account Manager
Are you a high-potential Account Manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you have the hunger to grow complex customer relationships with major supermarkets?
Are you a forward-thinking commercial professional who is both customer & people focussed?
MacGregor Black is currently working with a well-respected FMCG company, on a strategic search for a talented National Account Manager. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Staffordshire.
As the National Account Manager, you will take an active lead on our client’s wholesale accounts and build key relationships with both Branded and Retailer Brand buyers. This role will also feature an element of business development to increase the end-user accounts, e.g. petrol stations and motorway forecourts.
- Drive a large P&L within a major strategic customer base
- Develop and implement complex JBP’s with major customers
- Build sustainable relationships with external & internal stakeholders
- Support the innovation pipeline through to concept to launch
- Work with Category & Marketing to drive Customer range review delivery
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience of working at NAM level within an FMCG environment
- Experience of driving NPD within a retailer brand category is essential
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Customer and people focused
- An energetic self-starter and forward-thinker
You must be; an exceptional People Manager, a Communicator, an Influencer, a Negotiator, a Project Manager, Highly Numerate, Results Driven, Self-Motivated, Energetic and Personable.
Our client is offering a highly-competitive salary with excellent additional benefits the right candidate.
Get in touch for a confidential discussion with Phil.Stead@macgregorblack .com