Sales Manager - Sports Clothing
My client is looking to add an ambitious Sales Manager - Sports Clothing to their global sports brand.
My client are a market leading global manufacturer of sports clothing. Manufacturing sports kits for professional teams across football, rugby and basketball make them a very recognisable and popular sports brand.
Due to continued development and growth this is an exciting new role for a field based sales person to join a well-established team.
The Sales Manager - Sports Clothing will be responsible for driving new business relationships and managing existing key accounts across a range of postcodes. This role will require the Sales Manager to harness their existing network, to whom they already sell sportswear/sports equipment, and drive new opportunities through effective customer journey mapping.
The successful candidate will utilise their knowledge of sportswear sales, and technical product knowledge to build effective relationships with clubs and teams in the region, aiding both organisations in hitting their objectives. The Sales Manager will accurately forecast and regularly report back
This role is field based.
The Sales Manager - Sports Clothing will have the following attributes:
- Experience selling sportswear or sports products - this is essential
- Have a track record in FMCG or B2B Sales
- Have a demonstrable track record in delivering new business and account management targets
- Have experience of forecasting and sales reporting
- Be a self starter
- Have excellent time management skills
- Be based on patch - West Midlands, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire or Bedfordshire
£30,000 - £33,000 per annum basic salary
Car allowance - £6,000 per year
Other company benefits