Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - NW
I’m currently working with a pioneering food ingredients business, who are a leading producer and distributor to the global food industry. With a global market opportunity, they are one of the largest worldwide producers of their specialist ingredients and the company are anticipating rapid and scalable growth.
As part of their continued success, they are looking to recruit a Business Development manager. The role will be field based but will require travel outside of the UK from time to time.
The role of the Business Development manager is a 50/50 split, 50% Business Development/ 50% Account Management. All Accounts will be B2B Accounts ranging from very small accounts to large blue chips.
- Manage existing accounts and maximize sales opportunities with customers in B2B channel
- Ensure regular contact with customer base to maintain good relations
- Ensure a thorough understanding of your market and the companies supply capabilities
- Maintain up-to-date account records and reports
- Work with the wider sales team to share information and improve performance
- Support the maintenance and development of the company’s image and reputation
- Experience in Ingredients
- B2B account management experience
- Food Manufacturing Background
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Commercially and financially astute.
- Good communicator with strong organizational skills
- Understand the various functions within a business
- A foreign Language is not essential, but would be an added benefit
£45,000 + Bonus + Car
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most recent up to date CV to email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Thomas McGlinchey on 0161 833 0181.