Fairtrade + Organic Coffee (FMCG Sales) £26-34K + £10K OTE
Fairtrade + Organic Coffee (FMCG Sales) £26-34K + £10K Uncapped OTE
Candidate Location: East Anglia
- 60% Account Management
- Leading Independent £40M Turnover Brand
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Company Car, Fuel Card & Healthcare
- Progression into Key Accounts!
The Role: Representing a specialist coffee brand, the new Sales Manager will be largely responsible for managing existing clientele within the HoReCa channel, as well as prospecting new business. This home based, field sales role will see you contacting independent retailers, coffee shops, schools, pubs and restaurants in a bid to increase spend by upselling, cross selling and generate new business. The successful candidate will service East Anglia.
The Company: Our client specialises in coffee-based products and the service packages associated, with a turnover of £40 million and a workforce of 450 individuals. The first roaster to introduce a certain type of espresso… They are Fairtrade, Organic and Rainforest Alliance certified, sourcing produce from Peru, Uganda and Ethiopia! Successfully contributing millions of US dollars to community projects in these areas.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Must have B2B field sales experience - £26K
- Coffee + HoReCa experience - up to £32K
- Outgoing, passionate and relationship-driven individual
- Driving license
Benefits of this FMCG Sales role:
- Up to £32,000 basic salary, depending on background
- £60,000 realistic OTE (uncapped)
- Company car, fuel card, mobile, laptop, healthcare and pension
- 2 week product training, prospects of job progression and management roles
BMS Performance are sales specialists and have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
By meeting every one of our candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for, taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in higher quality interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.