Area Sales Manager - Branded Sportswear - £29-32K + 7K OTE
Area Sales Manager - Branded Sportswear - £29-32K + 7K OTE + C/A
Location: South East & London
- 40% Existing Business - Inherit 200 Accounts!
- Market Leading Brand £20M Global Turnover
- Selling to Schools, Uni's & Sports Clubs - 10 Meetings per Week
Superb opportunity for sales candidates from ANY background to join a global sportswear manufacturer! Our client can offer you a competitive salary, monthly commission and progression into national accounts! The successful applicant will receive 2 weeks systems training and 1-month product training as well as ongoing support.
The Role: Representing £20M turnover brand, the Area Sales Manager will be responsible for winning new business and managing an existing client base, upselling within these accounts. Selling a full range of branded clothing, you will target private schools, sports clubs and universities. Sourcing new business through leads, referrals and networking, you will typically deal with department heads, teachers and managers, attending 10 meetings per week across the South East of England.
The Company: Our client was established in the late 1970's. Inspired by the passion and professionalism of British Army and RAF, their mission was to give clubs an identity and be proud of their colours. They are now an international sportswear manufacturer supplying bespoke teamwear for over 100 sports. This is an opportunity to work in a desirable sector and perfect step into B2B field sales!
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Any business to business sales experience
- Ideally from sporting background
- Driving License
Benefits of this Area Sales Manager role:
- £29,000 basic salary for junior candidates, up to £32,000 basic for candidates who have sold to education
- Monthly commission - £5,000 - 7,000
- Car allowance £4,500, plus laptop, mobile and pension