Regional Sales Representative - Education Sector
- Education Sector Experience Essential
- Excellent Commission & Package
- Rapidly expanding company, future career development and progression opportunities
The Role: You will be selling a suite of online personalised classroom maths tuition resources to primary schools. The new Regional Sales Representative will converse with head teachers and senior leaders in a bid to develop rapport and build trust for ongoing commercial relations. This role will initially focus on business development, with a view to managing these new relationships ongoing. You'll be targeting Primary Schools in the Greater Manchester area.
The Company: This innovative company is fast building a reputation as a provider of educational resources that can hugely impact primary school students, and assist in boosting maths attainment at a crucial stage in a child's development. Their personalised approach to target pupils sees very actual results. Continued growth will see opportunities for progression for high achievers in the future.
For this Regional Sales Representative position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- You will have sold into the education sector, or be an ex-Teacher with alternative sales experience, or looking to get into a commercial role
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to consult
- Be comfortable in a newly targeted geographical region, for a fast growth business
Benefits of this Regional Sales Manager role:
- £30,000 - £35,000 Base Salary
- + £10,000 Commission (uncapped)
- Mobile, Laptop, Pension
Location of Candidate: Manchester & Surround
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.