Marketing Manager – EMEA
Long established manufacturing business with outstanding brand equity
Proud owners of a royal warrant
Part of a global group with UK and European offices.
- Founded in the US over 100 years ago, this is an innovative manufacturing business employing 6000 people and achieving sales of $2.5 billion worldwide. This is a complex multi-channel, multi-brand business and sales and marketing responsibility for EMEA is divided between the UK and Belgium offices.
The Role of Marketing Manager:
- This role is focused on the marketing of after-market ‘spares’ through the EMEA dealer network.
- The essence of the role is to communicate the benefits of using OEM equipment when servicing and upgrading equipment.
- This comes to life through a web presence, customer portals, electronic marketing, field sales tools, dealer support and trade exhibitions.
- Based at the company’s head office in Hertfordshire; the job holder will lead all EMEA marketing activities in their channel, working closely with the EMEA VP and all sales and marketing colleagues.
- The role will require travel through the EMEA region to meet main dealers and local field sales manager although 70% of EMEA sales are in Northern Europe.
The Person for this Marketing Manager’s Opportunity:
- Based in Hertfordshire, Essex, London or Cambridgeshire, we are looking for a qualified and experienced marketing professional who will relish the challenge of an EMEA role.
- Experience of after-market sales in the automotive sector, or with industrial consumables would be a natural fit but we welcome applications from marketing professionals with a broader range of experience.
- A second European language would be very attractive due to the volume of marketing communication being delivered in French and German.
- This is an excellent opportunity with a thriving business that supports personal development and will encourage on-going learning and training.
- To £55,000 plus bonus and benefits package
Quoting Reference NH/21496
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.