Multi-Functional Sales Director Opportunity
Our client is a challenger brand in the UK but aspires to compete with the best. As they continue their growth trajectory, they are looking to create a multi-functional leadership position to drive their business forward. This exciting and innovative organisation continues to go from strength to strength and this is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial Sales Director driven by the prospect of driving change and delivering substantial growth
As Sales Director you will:
- Naturally you will Be expected to assess and review the current sales strategy to ensure it is fit for growth
- Line manage and develop a multi functional team with 2nd and 3rd tier line management responsibilities
- Develop strong customer relationships through both formal business review meetings and informal contact at a senior level
- Manage sales investment expenditure to budget, shape and challenge channel strategies to compete at the highest level
- To manage the deployment of the channel/trade/brand marketing strategy across each channel to help drive sales, market share, volume and profit consistent with channel and customer requirements, working closely with the Marketing Department.
- Ensure the necessary business resources are engaged and effectively managed in order to implement UK trade and category plans.
- To achieve UK Commercial Objectives through focused support of a cross-functional team working, including Supply Chain, Purchasing, Sales and Finance.
We are looking for a resilient, highly numerate, commercially astute leader with extensive commercial experience, with the ability to influence at a Senior Level and to deliver a challenging Business Plan.
The successful candidate in this role will:
- Currently be a Sales Director ready for a fresh challenge OR an outstanding Account / Channel / Grocery Controller/Director ready for their next step
- Ideally be a multi-functional Commercial Leader or possess multi-functional experience in Category, Shopper and/or Strategic Planning positions
- Be able to demonstrate Top to Top negotiation experience and develop profitable, relationships at a senior level with retail customers
If you would like to find out more then please forward your CV to RECRUITMENT@WORKWITHSEVEN.COM REF: 13/15029/7 for more information and visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website