Trade Marketing Executive
A leading global drinks brand is looking to add a trade marketing executive to their team focussing on international clients.
The role will focus on launching new products internationally and making sure clients have the marketing, data and commercial information to do so successfully.
The business is growing rapidly, and has a proven track record of developing and promoting from within, making this a great opportunity for career progression.
Other perks will involve travelling the world to many different regions!
The ideal candidate will be hands-on, organised, highly motivated and a self-starter who is comfortable working with limited supervision. They must have a creative mind with strong communications skills and have an ability to make informed decisions and deal with ambiguity quickly.
- Brief to creative to finalise a master visual and creative suite for each project
- Work with artwork agency to create wider tool kits based on the master formats
- Support the NPD team with product launches
- 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing, commercial or category role within the FMCG industry
- Preferably with a branded business
- Experience dealing with customers at head office level.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060