National Account Manager - Grocery Account
NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - GROCERY ACCOUNT
Are you the kind of National Account Executive/Manager that has finally hit that stumbling block and is looking for that next challenge in a mid-senior role with a half a billion-pound business? This FMCG company is taking over the world with their delicious snacks.
My client is the home to some of the most iconic British snack brands and they also produce utterly delicious snacks for UK retailers. With over 15 brands under their belt, have grown from strength to strength and nothing is slowing them down. Trust me you know them. They are one of the UK's most dynamic, award winning food businesses that you need to become a part of. They are looking for a National Account Manager to take full accountability and ownership for one of the grocery accounts.
I'm looking for someone who's got solid experience as a National Account Executive/Manager with a Grocery account looking to take a step up in the FMCG industry. An entrepreneurial personality with the reliance to get the job done.
- You will report into the Sales Controller and will play a key role within the team.
- You will have full P&L responsibility and be working closely with the marketing and other cross functional teams
- Conducting periodic review meetings with the customer (bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly)
- Maintaining and growing the portfolio of clients
- Responsible for JBP Creation, agreement and tracking
- Sharing insight from customers to agree strategic plans moving forwards
- Developing account plans
- Agreeing cost/price strategies with the business
- Coaching and mentoring the team, conducting reviews and appraisals
- Forecasting and reviews
- Promotion planning, including Christmas, Easter etc
- Agreeing, tracking and launching NPD
If you can complete the above, are you the right fit?
- Previous Food/FMCG experience at a mid-level - Grocery
- Experience developing strategic plans
- Knowledge of NPD and promotional activities
- Excellent negotiating and presenting skills
- First class communication skills
- Degree Educated
They have a great package and benefits for that star candidate! Based in West London with brilliant office views, what have you got to lose?
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk