National Account Manager
Signature Career Management Needs YOU! We are looking for a National Account Manager who is hungry, determined and wants a position that you can really get you teeth stuck into… literally!
Based in the Greater Manchester this FMCG business if looking for a National Account Manager who holds a Grocery Retail or Highstreet Retail background to join an ambitious, energetic company that’s got big plans for the future! Both Branded and Own Label products, offering nostalgia, premiumisation, fun and development!
Culture is key and you will enjoy a pacey working environment that is challenging yet rewarding and be part of an inclusive and enthusiastic team. Offering a home-based contract, you must be able to commute to the office 1-2 time a week.
- Building and maintaining long lasting relationships with a strategic customer base
- Drive sales and further depth of distribution
- Working across the supply chain to ensure delivery
- Full P&L accountability
- Develop, negotiate, execute and track the delivery of a joint annual business plans with the customers that underpin the Sales and Brand strategy achievement within those Customers
The successful candidate will hold the following experience/ attributes:
- FMCG retail account management experience, able to build and nurture relationships
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels
- An eye for detail should be balanced with some creative flair and you will be able to demonstrate good commercial acumen
- Experience in building collaborative relationships and partnerships
- Strong with numbers, able to analyse data, interpret and present back to the business and customer
- Strong presentations skills, comfortable in a customer facing role, agreeing JBPs with your customers
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.