An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our client who is a fast growing company based in London, providing high calibre drink, coffee, food and snack solutions to businesses in London. The role will be 75% Account Management, and 25% Business Development.
You will be joining a small, close-knit team of young and vibrant professionals, so a good sense of humour, the ability to communicate with people of all backgrounds and a strong work ethic are a must!
You will be responsible for maximizing levels of client satisfaction and contract revenues through proactively responding to client requests, scheduled contract review meetings and the utilization of the company marketing campaigns. You will spend 3 days a week face to face with clients, and will be responsible for developing and maintaining a portfolio of clients that encourages long term relationships, encompassing new business, renewals and up sales. You will be integral in the negotiation of long term business contracts and leasing agreements, so a solid understanding of how to put together business proposals is vital to the role.
- High quality structured sales, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Track record of new / key account business management and growth in a Business to Business environment.
- You will also have strong systems skills, high numeric and analytical skills.
- The ability to understand the financial impact of decisions and create opportunities for the rest of the team.
- Ability to communicate oral and written information effectively to internal and external parties.
- Systematic approach to problem solving and be a good team player.
- The skill and ability to spot business opportunities, to be open to new ideas, to identify new markets and to generate new angles and approaches which take the business forward. Positive approach to problem-solving, solutions driven and able to manage change.
- Confident in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
In return the business will offer a generous basic salary of up to £40k, with uncapped commission. Realistic earnings could easily be £60-70k+.
If you are an Account Manager in London looking to join a rapidly growing business with exciting prospects, please apply for this position.