Business Development Manager - South East (Route to Market)
Are you the kind of Business Development Executive that has finally hit that stumbling block and is looking for that next challenge in a more senior role with a half a billion-pound business? This FMCG company is taking over the world with their delicious snacks.
My client is the home to some of the most iconic British snack brands and they also produce utterly delicious snacks for UK retailers. With over 15 brands under their belt, have grown from strength to strength and nothing is slowing them down. Trust me you know them. They are one of the UK's most dynamic, award winning food businesses that you need to become a part of. They are looking for a Business Development Manager - South East to take full accountability and ownership for the Buying Groups within the region.
I'm looking for someone who's got solid experience as a Business Development Executive (with P&L responsibility) with their latest experience within the Buying Group/Wholesale Channel looking to take a step up in the FMCG industry to a Business Development Manager role. An entrepreneurial personality with the reliance to get the job done.
- Fully P&L responsible within 12 months across all Buying Groups accounts.
- Develop the business increasing distribution and availability of core sku's, driving branded business - working across the whole business portfolio.
- Agree a suitable and beneficial set of terms and pricing proposals for each customer (JPB's).
- Direct ownership for key members of buying groups within the group's customer base/channel NSV and TGC delivery for the business.
- Ownership of a specific area within each group eg CRG / Foodservice / Club.
- Link to field sales team to ensure correct level of contact across accounts.
- Strong external relationship to drive profitable sales.
- Office based, West London.
- 2-3 years Business Development FMCG Food experience across the food sector.
- Experience of having P&L responsibility.
- Proven track record of success with a sales and experience of dealing with Impulse channel.
- Confidence and ability to develop and present compelling sales presentations.
- Capable of managing negotiations at JBP and deal level.
- Intermediate use of category data bases ie Nielsen, Kantar.
- Degree Educated.
They have a great package and benefits for that star candidate! Based in West London with brilliant office views, what have you got to lose?
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk