Junior Marketing Manager - High Growth Business
A private label chilled manufacturer is seeing an ambitious Assistant Marketing Manager or Assistant Brand Manager looking to take the next step in their career. The role will be for an initial 9 months and with a high likelihood of becoming permanent if you exceed expectations. As a supplier of chilled foods the company enjoys a fast paced working environment where ambitious individuals have the chance to excel and progress.
- Own the brand relationship. Manage interface between brand owner and internal teams to ensure marketing, product and commercial plans are in place and delivered. Become the main point of contact for the brand and ensure delivery of projects from packaging and NPD to signing off commercial proposals in the business. Join up the plan between the brand and the business.
- Work with brand team to implement and deliver branded material and plans to support and grow Farm Shop and Deli channel.
- Provide support with web, social and POS materials as well as events and exhibitions as necessary.
- Support Group Marketing and Divisional teams with brand creation projects if and when appropriate.
- Develop and deliver compelling internal communication plan to leverage corporate initiatives (such as Hull2017) as well as development of internal communication streams (intranet, newsletter, etc).
- Manage Marketing Executive to deliver the plan.
- Support Group Marketing Controller on project work such as events, strategic projects and other opportunities as they arise.
- The role is based in East Yorkshire but there will be some requirement to travel to other UK sites
- Likely experience to include Client side food business (ideally fresh, short life) and ideally within a brand and own label environment.
- Previous brand and product marketing experience across all elements of the mix.
- Project management experience for NPD and commercial projects – from concept development; commercial propositions, packaging and critical path management
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of the commercial structure in an own label business
- Experience of working with Licensed Brand partners
- Tenacious, strong willed and confident; a strong communicator but personable and able to create strong interpersonal working relationships
- Able to multi-task and prioritise; able to see the big picture but at the same time, get into the detail to deliver results in a pressurised environment
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales jobs, Marketing jobs, NPD jobs, Technical jobs & Category jobs across the UK.