Ecommerce Marketing Manager
I am thrilled to be recruiting a Ecommerce Marketing Manager vacancy for an exciting business in Newcastle. The client are keen to see candidates with a strong background in ecommerce management and proficient in Magento systems.
The client are a national business in the North East with office based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Reporting to the department's Director, the Ecommerce Marketing Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the ecommerce channel, driving sales and ROI through this channel.
The successfully Ecommerce Marketing Manager will have the following demonstrable skills and experience:
- A strong passion for driving sales through the E-commerce channel
- Data-driven approach to decision making and proposed actions
- Excellent working knowledge of Magento
- Experience in managing international websites is an advantage but not essential
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Significant retail ecommerce experience, including responsibility and success in achieving sales targets, conversion metrics and budgets
- Able to commute daily to office in Tyne and Wear
An excellent new role in a national company - salary £35-£45k DOE