Area Sales Manager - Furniture
Cavendish Maine are excited to be working with an incredibly well reputed contract furniture company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding and forward-thinking brand. The role is centred on selling products such as chairs, stools, tables, sofas and bespoke pieces to hotels and hospitality sectors.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking full self-responsibility for a sales pipeline, from initiating contact with new accounts to executing the deal.
- Developing the business within the defined area through Architects, designers and end users.
- To become a company product expert - the brand has an incredibly diverse product range so the ability to quickly become accustomed and comfortable selling at a high level is essential.
- Setting up meetings with new practices, contractors and hotel operators.
- Arranging meetings with existing and new clients. Compiling, developing and managing a list of target accounts within the area.
- Using the existing database of clients both current and lapsed to develop the area to its full potential.
You will report directly into to the National Sales Manager and be responsible for meeting sales targets on a quarterly basis. You will have:
- The ability to work well under pressure, enjoying the challenges of a pressurised environment.
- A detailed knowledge of the industry and previous experience will be a distinct advantage.
- A passion for being the best and providing an unrivalled service.
- An incredibly high level of written and oral English.
- The ability to work on several projects at once dealing with multiple products.
- A valid UK driving license.
- An incredibly attractive commission scheme. A high performer will comfortably achieve £50,000 OTE.
- Travel expenses paid.
- Car allowance.
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.