NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – FROZEN FOOD
National Account Manager – Frozen Food
Office Based – Lincolnshire / Cambridgeshire - with National Travel
Competitive Salary + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading global supplier of frozen produce. They have been supplying the UK retailers and food manufacturers for over 10 years and have grown 20% year on year, with a UK turnover in excess of £20million. As a result of their growth, they are now looking to recruit an additional National Account Manager to join the commercial team.
This role reports directly into the Managing Director. You will be responsible maintaining and growing existing account as well as developing new business in the foodservice channel.
- Manage existing accounts and develop new business within foodservice and B2B food manufacturers
- Setting and delivering on the customer business plans
- To deliver projected product sales and volume growth
- To take every opportunity to explore sales opportunities to maximise the potential for sales growth and achievement of increased volume
- Managing all aspects of the customer relationship
- To ensure a comprehensive working knowledge of pricing parameter for all ranges and varieties
- Proven record of winning new business
- Foodservice background e.g. End User, Wholesale, Distributors, Buying Groups, HORECA
- Must be enthusiastic and have a forward-thinking approach
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is prepared to work hard and keen to progress within a growing business. If you have the relevant background described above, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Clear Edge Search & Selection for more information.