Sales Director - Ambient Foods / Grocery Retail
The Advocate Group have partnered with an independently owned and award winning ambient food business.
They are looking to appoint a Sales Direct who has a previous track record of managing teams and implementing sales strategy to improve business revenue. Previous experience working at a Senior level is a must and the candidate must also have direct expeience working within the grocery / major mults channels.
Responsibilities Of The Sales Director:
- Create and implement relevant account strategies in line with the company’s objectives.
- Develop relationships with existing customers to achieve assigned sales targets.
- Responsible for the preparation and implementation of JBPs to deliver performance objectives and financial targets.
- Identify sales opportunities, presenting benefits and key features of our products effectively to acquire new business.
- Retain and develop a portfolio of customers ensuring an in-depth understanding of each customer’s objectives.
- Build, manage and develop good credible relationships with clients, suppliers and relevant parties.
- Use data and financial insight to make sound recommendations to develop business and relationships.
- Attend customer meetings, preparing presentations for review within company timescales and minutes following customer meetings in the required format.
- Ensure account documentation and financial information for each customer are agreed and in place, including mutual objectives and performance reviews.
- To supervise the performance and to provide direction, motivation and guidance to the National Account Managers & Executives.
- Salary of £100,000 - £120,000 depending on experience
- Company Vehicle
- 25% Bonus
- Private Healthcare
- 5% Pension Contribution
To apply directly for the Sales Director position, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below. Please also be sure to connect with me on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-smith-38111081/
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.