Sales and Marketing Manager
Job title: Sales and Marketing Manager
Salary: to £60,000 plus bonus, car and benefits package
Market: Garden / DIY
Job type: Permanent
- Long established manufacturing business with outstanding brand equity
- Proud owners of a royal warrant
- Highly capable UK team with the resources of a global group.
Founded over 70 years ago, this high-quality consumer goods manufacturer combines ‘heritage brand’ status with innovative and exciting new product development. The demand for new technology in the market requires a sales and marketing strategy that aligns all personnel in all channels – hence the creation of this role.
The Role of Sales and Marketing Manager:
Based at the company’s head office in Hertfordshire; the job holder will lead, manage and control all UK sales and marketing functions to achieve revenue and margin targets across traditional and new channels. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Leadership of the field and office-based sales and marketing team. 8 heads at present.
- Develop a local sales and marketing strategy that is consistent with the European strategy
- Investigate and analyse markets to exploit new business and new product opportunities
- Develop and direct strategies for market research, pricing, promotions, merchandising and customer service. Liaising with external agencies where appropriate
- Plan and execute new product launches with accompanying consumer and trade marketing.
- Cross functional liaison with finance, manufacturing, product marketing and HR
The person for this Sales and Marketing Manager opportunity:
This role is likely to be 70% office based and a home location in Hertfordshire, Essex, London or Cambridgeshire is important. We are looking for an experienced and qualified Sales and Marketing Manager with experience in a non-food consumer goods business such as garden or DIY products, white goods, brown goods or technology. Other criteria include:
- At least 7 years of experience in a senior sales and marketing role
- A marketing or business qualification, ideally to MBA level.
- Multi-channel experience encompassing retail and ecommerce
- A proven leader with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to conceive and drive long and short-term strategies that achieve sales advantage
This is an excellent opportunity with a thriving business that supports personal development and will encourage on-going learning and training.
For more information and to apply please contact Nick Hester at Cavendish Maine recruitment quoting reference: NH/21303
Name - Nick Hester
Telephone - 01275 813030
Email - email@example.com