Product Marketing Manager
JW Lees are excited to announce that we’re recruiting for a Brand Marketing Manager to join the team based at our fabulous Greengate Brewery in Manchester. This role will play an important part in supporting the marketing team by taking ownership of brand and marketing communications for the JW Lees beer ranges, activating the beer strategy, and coordinating NPD.
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding position where we can confidently say that “no two days will be the same” then this role will be of interest to you. We are looking for somebody who loves the brewing industry; a creative, confident and passionate individual with industry knowledge and experience who is looking for that step next within their career. Interested in the opportunity of working for a sixth-generation, award winning, independent family brewer?
The opportunity to work for JW Lees is very appealing, with high retention rates at the brewery making our vacancies unique as they don’t often become available. With a lot of interest expected in this role, we will only be able to proceed forward with applicants who match the below requirements:
- A minimum of five years marketing experience in brewing, on trade or off trade
- Marketing degree or CIM qualification
- Enthusiasm for the product and experience of the market and industry
- Campaign management and activation expert
- Exhibition and events management
- Project management
- Social media and digital experience
- High degree of analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills for producing and delivering compelling presentations
- Full driving licence with the flexibility for business travel around the North West
- Ownership of brand and marketing communications for the JW Lees beer ranges and annual rolling brand plans
- Managing and activating marketing and advertising in line with the beer strategy
- Coordinating new product development and activation with manufacturing and operations divisions
- Managing exhibitions and events for beer brands
- Producing campaigns and sales support material in line with the beer strategy
- Liaising with our two brewing partners and supporting collaborations
- Managing all brand assets including lenses, pump clips, labels and POS
Our six values run through everything we do, and we’ll expect that you are…
- Proud: Proud of JW Lees, Our people, Our pubs, our beers and our food.
- Savvy: Understands what matters, plugged in to the world and never afraid to admit when we’ve made a mistake.
- Honest: We’ll always do what we say and always be straight with each other.
- Passionate: You’ve got to love what you do, otherwise you shouldn’t be doing it.
- Personal: Giving the personal time and attention to every customer and team member, no-ones a number here.
- Together: True team spirit, no one-upmanship, in it together for the long term, helping all to succeed.
As a key member of the JW Lees family we will promise you a competitive package, fantastic team environment and supported development opportunities throughout your career. Are you the Brand Marketing Manager extraordinaire we’re looking for? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
First stage group assessments will take place on the afternoon of Friday 5th April 2019 at our Greengate Brewery. (Start time, 1pm)