My client are a global, branded business in County Durham who are looking for a Marketing Manager to their marketing team. I am keen to speak to candidates with a mixed marketing background, especially within Digital and Social Media channels.
My Client are a branded, well known business in the North East.
Working with the Marketing Director, the Marketing Manager is to drive marketing objectives of the company through the strategic planning of digital activities. Also responsible for monitoring, measuring and interpreting the effectiveness of the UK marketing activities, providing recommendations.
The ideal Marketing Manager will have the following demonstrable skills and experiences:
- Ideally degree educated in a relevant discipline
- Strong background in a marketing role, targeting a B2C/ B2B audience
- Budget Management experience
- Excellent background in marketing, especially digital - Social media, email, website
- Experience of working with outside agencies
- Plan and organise events and shows the company are involved in
- Highly organised able to work on multiple projects at once
- Excellent IT skills
- Able to commute daily to the office in County Durham
An excellent role in a Global, FMCG branded business - salary £27 - £30k DOE plus benefits