Sales Development Executive
- Developing relationships and product awareness with kitchen companies, designers and Architects.
- Selling the company’s full range of Quartz and Natural Stone products to stone fabricators.
- Field based sales role covering South East of UK – Surrey, Sussex and Kent.
About the Company
- A long established name in the stone business, leading wholesaler of fine quality stone.
- The company’s strengths are based on their depth of knowledge, variety of materials, network of international suppliers and regular shipments, which gives unrivalled access to many of the world's finest stones.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- You must have an understanding of the kitchen showroom / retailer market or similar.
- Must have worked with / sold to designers and architects or similar.
- Entrepreneurial flair is required.
- £25,000 – 30,000pa
London & South East
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.