Sector/Industry: FMCG – Healthy Ready Meals
Are you interested in the vegan food revolution?
Are you a successful and ambitious FMCG Marketer?
Do you want to work in a brand new Marketing Manager role that is tailored around you?
Our client is an already established and successful new challenger FMCG brand. With around 50 strong in the team currently they have a small agile team within marketing. This one is brand new will be working across developing their presence through the full marketing mix – including a new online subscriptions model. There will be no direct reports for now but you will be owning the marketing strategy moving forwards.
With the role - You will be:
- Work with us on overall business objectives
- Create and Implement a Marketing and PR Strategy
- Drive the subscriptions
- Analysing the success of marketing campaigns
- Produce marketing content and collateral as required
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish
- Social media marketing strategy and content marketing
- Actively pursue and support opportunities for new business and existing business development
- To build unrivalled relationships with key customer contacts
- To continually review, recommend and introduce merchandising techniques which optimise sales
In terms of you - You will have:
- Excellent understanding of the development and implementation of strategy and tactics
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- Experience in marketing
- Proven marketing campaign experience
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Experience in forming successful partnerships with third parties
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.