Coffee/Vending National Account Manager
For over 30 years, my client has been the leading name in the manufacture and distribution of innovative refreshment solutions worldwide.
About the Role:
Working as a National Account Manager, you will be required to promote and sell a full range of coffee and vending solutions whilst developing the distribution network throughout the M4 corridor.
Specific duties will include;
- Secure, maintain and develop a client base within the M4 corridor offering a consultative sale to clients in order to meet their business needs.
- Support the distributors and operators with key clients through visits and training etc.
- Achieve activity targets and record as required.
- Identify and select potential distributors.
- Negotiate price, terms and conditions.
- Follow up, support and train distributors.
- Identify trends in the market and keep up to date with competitors.
- Propose and implement plans to secure new markets in the assigned business areas.
- Supervise debt management and any overdue. Outstanding accounts.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Coffee/Vending National Account Manager, you must possess the following;
- Sales experience gained from within coffee or vending.
- Based between Bristol and London (M4 corridor).
- Experience of working for a vending operator, HoReCa provider or manufacturer.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Effective communication abilities.
In return for your role as Coffee/Vending National Account Manager, you will receive a competitive basic salary (depending on experience) and an attractive commission structure and other benefits.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.