National Account Manager - On-Trade Premium Spirits
National Account Manager – On-Trade Premium Spirits
Home-based- South East
£40,000-£45,000 + competitive commission & package
An exciting National Account Manager position has become available for an ambitious and charismatic individual looking to take the next step in their career with a growing spirit brand.
This position will suit either an experienced NAM or BDM looking for a new challenge with a sound knowledge of spirits, as you will also act as a consultant to the trade.
You will be responsible for driving new business in one of the on trade’s most exciting channels. Engaging a commercial mindset and harnessing your entrepreneurial spirit, you will drive distribution and growth of the brand portfolio across the national on-trade sector.
It is essential you have a proven track record of having managed large on-trade customers, ideally the major national wholesalers and pub groups.
- Your primary focus is to drive distribution, visibility and rate of sale of the range and subsequently leveraging these listings to further establish distribution of the wider Drinks portfolio.
- Utilising key contacts within your network you will create new business opportunities within the channel and establish a broad and diverse customer base.
- You will create the on-trade managed strategy and develop joint business plans to deliver against the budgeted growth targets for your channel.
- You will manage the full commercial picture from accurate forecasting to A&P investment, and will ensure that all marketing activity drives a positive return on investment.
- As an expert on the craft spirits category and consumer you will share category trends and insights to facilitate decision making and product ranging, leading to a greater presence for our brands.
- Ensure product availability and accessibility across your account base.
The ideal candidate:
- 3-5 years proven track record of having managed large on-trade customers, with the major national RTM wholesalers bars & pub groups.
- The ability to develop new business is essential to this role as the customer base expands, you will, therefore, have a strong demonstrable skill set within this area.
- You will be confident in talking about category, trends and cocktails.
- Able to deliver mutual value at every level of the customer hierarchy, specifically with senior stakeholders.
- Strong commercial acumen and numeracy skills with the ability to identify value growth in all areas of the customer.
- Some people management and/or people development skills.
In addition, my client is offering great career progression opportunities for the right candidate!
If this is of interest or if you know anyone that may be suitable, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com