Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager - GL40681
Up to £35,000 + commission + bonus
Location – Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire
I’m currently with a fantastic, privately owned business who are growing quickly and manufacture beauty, personal care and household laundry / cleaning products for major retailers in the UK and Europe.
As part of their continued growth, they’re looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to focus on new business development throughout the UK. The role will report into the Sales Director and will solely be responsible for the development of contract manufacturing sales throughout the UK.
There may be some potential travel requirements as part of the role (for example doing customer visits when required) but the majority of the time, you will be based at the office. As the Key Account Manager will have somewhere between 8-10 accounts to manage and build a relationship with.
• Managing the development of private label / white label products including skincare, haircare, bath, fragrance, make-up and cosmetic products
• Attending regular meetings with customers including high street and general retailers
• Travel throughout the UK to access all accounts where necessary
• Attending tradeshows and exhibitions
• Responsible for setting and delivering budget expectations and plans
• Responsible for building a robust pipeline of Project opportunities within the portfolio to achieve the aggressive future growth plans
• Proven experience of contract manufacturing sales for personal care, health/beauty products
• Experience of managing multiple own-label projects at any one time
• Ability to provide support to clients throughout the process from concept to launch
• NPD experience would be an advantage
The role comes with a basic salary of up to £35,000, bonus, and other benefits.
Benefits include a pension scheme and 30 days holiday (including bank holidays), with the option to purchase an extra 5 days in each holiday year.
If you’re looking for a new challenge with a rapidly growing business, don’t delay in sending your application!
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Gary Laverty on 0161 833 0181. Looking to interview asap!!
Gary Laverty / Senior Consultant
+44 (0) 161 833 0181
Keywords: Business Development Manager, Key Account Manager, Account Manager, Corporate Account Manager, Senior Business Development Manager, Personal Care, Beauty & Cosmetics, Beauty, Cosmetics