Sales Executive - Football Marketing Agency
- Sales Executive - Worlds Largest Football Marketing Agency
- £30,000 basic salary
- £20,000 OTE
The Company: An amazing opportunity has arisen in Manchester to join the World's Largest Football Marketing Agency and globally the third largest sports Marketing Agency. This organisation owns the rights to the majority of pitch side advertising boards in the Premier League, The Championship, FA and Carabao Cups. They also hold the Marketing rights to various high-profile individual sportsmen and women as well as sponsorship within Rugby Union, Golf, Tennis and Athletics.
The Role: As Sales Executive you will be specifically working within their Football Marketing Division and as such will be tasked with selling high value aggregated advertising for perimeter boards at most major UK football stadiums. The role is based from their office in Manchester, but you will be selling globally. The target is to partner with aspirational brands that want the exposure that the Premier League can bring. The role is 100% new business and you will work on often six figure deals, negotiating at Senior Stakeholder level in a highly consultative manner.
The Person: We seek the following:
- Ideally a sales background within advertising or recruitment
- A drive and determination to get on the phone to drive new business but the ability to be credible and articulate and sell in a consultative manner
- Strong negotiation skills
- A genuine passion for football and a wider knowledge of other sports
In return you will receive:
- Basic salary - £30,000 OTE £50,000
- An appealing office environment to work in. eg Sky Sports News on screens in office, pool tables, dart boards, opportunity to go to major sports events
BMS specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.