Graduate Sales Executive - GDPR Solutions
- This UK market leader offers a comprehensive Graduate Sales Training scheme in the first three months that will set you up for the rest of your career
- Money motivated and ambitious applicants with the ability to succeed within graduate sales should apply immediately.
The Role: After a comprehensive induction you will work from a regional sales office one day a week to manage your diary and generate sales appointments. Visiting new clients daily you will offer organisations solutions to help them manage GDPR compliancy. Working on an open-ended bonus scheme you will be able to enhance your earnings through hard work and effort.
The Company: This large multi-million pound organisation has a first class training and induction programme and in house coaching that will allow self -motivated graduates to succeed and eventually move in management.
Responsibilities as a Graduate Sales Executive will include:
- Negotiating with directors and owners
- Winning new business with SME clients
- Closing sales daily
- Managing a sales territory
For this Graduate Sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Graduate calibre
- Strong work ethic
- Self motivated
- Money motivated
The Package for this Graduate Sales role:
- £25,000 basic
- OTE £31,000
- Expensed Car