Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager - Restaurant Chain
Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager - Competitive Salary - Central London
The Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager will be a passionate and innovative individual who will step-change our clients digital marketing channels including social, website, PPC, SEO, affiliates, website and CRM, to create a strong and coherent brand story across all digital channels.
The Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager will develop and lead the digital and social strategies alongside the CMO to drive the growth of our social media communities across all platforms. This individual needs to be commercially-savvy, managing the digital budget to maximise reach, engagement and sales.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning and implementing all digital campaign strategies for key marketing initiatives and seasonal events throughout the year, this role will work with the wider marketing team to link into national campaigns, delivering to agreed KPIs and, ultimately, driving frequency or spend for our client.
Knowledge and skills required:
• At least 5-8 years digital marketing experience (either agency or client-side) with track record of success across all channels
• Comprehensive experience working across all key digital channels with expertise within CRM (Click Dimensions / Microsoft Dynamics)
• A sound understanding of the requirements needed to produce great digital marketing campaigns
• Proven track record of developing and delivering compelling social projects that engage audiences across each platform.
• Strong Project Management skills (completer / finisher)
• Enjoy working collaboratively and on own initiative
• Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and remain calm under pressure
• Required to have your finger on the pulse and be reactive to digital trends
• Budget management experience
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Sharp attention to detail and ability to work at pace
If this sounds of interest and you would like to find out more, then please apply direct or send your CV to email@example.com.