Specification Sales Manager
- Cavendish Maine are excited to be working with a leading commercial interiors brand, partnering the search for a dynamic and ambitious Sales Representative.
- You will be responsible for generating and managing business from the Architect and Design community.
- The job holder will be supporting and growing sales to existing customers and calling on new accounts to introduce the company’s portfolio of products.
About the Company:
- A respected market leader within the lighting industry, who have experienced rapid growth over the last 10 years are looking to expand their sales force with the key recruitment of an additional sales professional to cover the Greater London region focusing primarily on the premium hospitality arena.
- The organisation has been expanding and are constantly looking for new business opportunities.
- It is an exciting time to join and develop your career within this leading company who want their employees to grow and develop along with them.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- We are looking for a sales professional who has experience working within the within the premium furnishings sector or a related sector, and experience dealing with the A&D community.
- Up to £45,000 basic, OTE £55,000
- Travel expenses paid
- Company car / car allowance
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.