Head of Supply Chain Health / Medical Manufacturer
Head of Supply Chain – Health / Medical Manufacturer
Competitive Salary + Car Allowance + Private Healthcare + Benefits
Company & Role Overview
Our client is an experienced manufacturer of a wide range of toiletry products & pharmaceuticals. We ensure an understanding of our customer's businesses and offer a wide range of services, including formulation, development, material purchasing, manufacture and analysis.
We’ve enjoyed building fantastic working relationships some of which have lasted over 40 years.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of Supply Chain with a background in manufacturing and experience in the entire Supply Chain cycle inclusive of planning, warehousing and logistics.
This role will be responsible for managing all related functions including materials planning, scheduling and ordering activities associated with the delivery of customer products, direct and indirect material purchasing, inventory control and warehousing.
- Drive a 'continuous improvement’ culture throughout the team
- Develop a high performing team capable of achieving World class results
- Continually seeks to reduce group inventory
- Ability to thrive in a pressured environment, with limited direction and broad responsibilities.
- Develops and maintains robust supply chain process to deliver inventory targets.
- Promotes quality to the team as a key performance measure and ensure quality standards are at best maintained and improved where scope exists.
- Conducts regular appraisals/performance reviews for direct reports and ensure this process is effectively cascaded through the entire supply chain team.
- Takes responsibility for adherence to departmental budgets continually striving to reduce where opportunities exist.
- Excellent training skills and approachable in regards to explaining and delivering the importance of supply chain
- Experience at implementing and delivering a strategy
- Experience of ERP/MRP or related product specific forecasting in a manufacturing or distribution environment.
- Must be knowledgeable in planning and forecasting systems
- Practical experience in the application of continuous improvement techniques in a manufacturing environment
- End to end Supply Chain understanding
Excellent benefits including 25 days annual leave, contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, discounts to many high street and online stores and support with personal development and wellbeing.
If this sounds like your next move please apply quoting reference 1737/11GJ