Area Sales Manager
My client is a market leader in the home accessory business. They are importers/distributors of design led lifestyle products for the home, supplying high quality independent retailers, garden centres, department stores and high street multiples.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Account Manager/Sales Representative to cover the Midlands and North Wales region representing and promoting their brand and collection.
The role is field based but will require you to visit their showroom with your customers during the previews when they launch the next seasons collection.
- Creating relationships with the existing accounts in the region, encouraging re-orders and ensuring customers are supported with regular visits and communication on new items and promotions.
- Growing the customer base and contacts within the region, establishing new opportunities to increase sales on the area.
- Ensuring the monthly sales targets for the region are met and striving to exceed the given targets.
- Attending trade shows in the UK.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Experience in either the Home Accessories and Décor sector or a similar wholesale industry.
- A true passion for the brand and products with a good understanding of the industry.
- Previous experience as an Account Manager/Sales Representative.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
Up to circa £24,000 basic + excellent monthly commission - £50,000 OTE + car + benefits.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.