SENIOR NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – FRESH PRODUCE
Senior National Account Manager – Fresh Produce
Competitive Salary + Package
Home Based - Midlands
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UKs fastest growing fresh produce businesses. This company has a turnover of circa £50million and has recently invested heavily into their manufacturing site. They plan to continue investing throughout this year and into 2020 to ensure only the best products are being produced. Our client supply into both retail and foodservice, following continued Year on Year growth they are now looking to recruit into their commercial division.
This role reports into the site director and is a full 360 commercial opportunity. You will be required to work cross functionally across procurement, finance, operations and technical.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Managing large and dynamic national accounts.
- Maintaining and developing existing and new key relationships.
- To deliver projected product sales and volume growth.
- To take every opportunity to explore sales opportunities to maximise the potential for sales growth and achievement of increased volumes.
- To ensure a comprehensive working knowledge of pricing parameters for all product ranges and varieties.
- Developing customer business plans in line with company / customer strategy.
To be considered for this role you will be expected to have at least 2 years’ experience working as a National Account Manager or Senior National Account Manager within the FMCG food arena. In addition, you must have had full P&L responsibility of one or more Retailer, Foodservice, Wholesale, End User, QSR or B2B / Manufacturing customers.
This is an exceptional opportunity for any aspiring up and coming commercial professional who is looking to progress into a National Account Manager role. If you have the experience and background described please send your CV through to email@example.com, or contact Clear Edge Search & Selection on 01132 054970 for further information.