eCommerce Assistant - Food & Drink
We’re at a pivotal moment in the company’s journey, with a hugely exciting future ahead. We started out 7 years ago but are about to embark on even more ambitious plans to truly shake up the whole retail coffee category starting with a full re-launch and a new consumer campaign in the last half of 2018.
We're looking for an eCommerce Assistant to join our digital team. This is a fantastic role for someone looking to play a key role in driving success across our direct to consumer platform.
We need a "digital native" who has the intrigue and drive to learn and grow in the digital space. You'll be a natural in this world, with a relevant degree and a keen desire to work in eCommerce/online marketing. We're a small team punching above our weight, with genuine ambition and passion for our product and growth plans and would want to see a similar motivated individual join our business.
The mentality here is to throw yourself in at the deep end and get on with things. Of course, you'll have plenty of support and direction but as in many high growth businesses you need to be a "doer", someone with ideas and thoughts above and around the parameters of the role, able to go the extra yards to really achieve.
Some of the things you'll do:
- Support the business in setting and delivery of strategies to increase sale and establish our website as the online destination for adventurous coffee drinkers. You will manage the on-boarding of all new product across our online site, ensuring our consumers have the best experience while visiting our online store.
- Responsibility for content management, working with other departments to ensure assets in place in line with seasonal calendar.
- Manage the on-going optimisation of online search and merchandising including taxonomy, content optimisation, search effectiveness, product recommendations and personalisation.
- Support the ecommerce roadmap, collaborating to optimise the online customer experience, feeding into decisions on content, functionality and layout across all digital touchpoints.
- Contribute to digital marketing and CRM plans to drive customer acquisition and retention effectively.
- Work closely with operations and distribution teams to drive optimum stock levels, plan stock allocation and ensure high levels of availability to sustain the required sales and growth.
We’re a small business and there may also be some office-related tasks as part of the role - this is yet to be defined.
The right person needs to have:
No two days here are the same and we are looking for an ambitious, passionate and motivated person to join our team. We want someone who is excited to work in a fast growth, entrepreneurial company, creating a challenger brand.
• At least two years’ experience working within a multidiscipline ecommerce environment (this can be in either education or work).
• Preferably educated to degree level.
• Excellent written, communication and analytical skills with a proactive attitude.
• Literate in Microsoft Office with excellent Excel knowledge.
• Familiarity with Content Management Systems (preferably Shopify).
• Photoshop and HTML knowledge preferable.
This person needs to be:
• Hard-working, dedicated, prepared to go the extra mile.
• Calm, resilient and patient - able to deal with difficult and demanding people.
• Able to liaise effectively with outside contacts / agencies.
• Tidy and well-organised, with good attention to detail.
• A good finisher - able to multi-task without leaving lots of jobs unfinished.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date CV in Word format quoting ref number 11099/11gj.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.