Senior National Account Manager - Grocery
Our client is one of the fastest growing confectionery businesses in the UK. They are looking to add a Senior National Account Manager to join their rapidly growing team to take the domestic business to the next phase of growth.
This is a vital commercial position and candidates must must have experience working with top four major multiples grocers in the UK.
Home based, office in the midlands which you would be required to visit 1/2 times per week.
• Responsibility for account performance and all Customer financial measures, including full trading P&L (Volume, Invoiced Sales, Gross Contribution).
• Responsible for the commercial performance of the clients Snacking portfolio through all physical Customer formats (Hypermarkets, Supermarkets, Convenience, Discount) where appropriate by customer.
• Develop customer specific strategies and tactics to deliver budgeted P&L, increase market share, and deliver the Customer JBP.
• Negotiate all pricing, trading terms, promotions, fixed investments and any item with financial impact.
• Responsible for the forecast for the upcoming season and full year plan.
• Previous P&L responsibility, preferably within large-scale retail customers
• Min. of 5 years’ experience of successfully managing at least 2 of the top UK Grocers
• Currently delivering sales growth for a Confectionery and/or an Impulse Snacking supplier into the UK Grocery market
• Proven track record of succeeding in a fast-paced commercial organization
• Evidence of successful leadership and proven trading achievements