Head of Marketing
Fast-growing eCommerce business that sells premium wines and craft spirits to consumers searching for the next big thing.
The main responsibilities of the Head of Marketing role will be to:
- Create and deliver a data driven marketing strategy inline with the business's growth targets
- Create marketing campaigns driven by insights
- Manage the influencer strategy
- Deliver increased brand awareness and grow the customer base
- Represent the business at industry events
- Manage the marketing budget including PPC, SEO & paid Social
- Lead and develop a team of 3
To apply for this role you'll display the following:
- Previous marketing experience within eCom
- People management experience
- Understanding of PPC, SEO & Social
- Passionate about the drinks industry
If this sounds like you and you're keen to work for a fast-growing business operating in premium spirits then don't hesitate to apply!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.