National Account Manager - HoReCa Sector
- Account management in HORECA sector
- Excellent uncapped commission
- Opportunity to enhance your career
The Role: This National Account Manager role concentrates on the HoReCa sector, maintaining and developing the relationship in the supply of uniform and workwear - either bespoke or off the shelf products - to national hotels and restaurants chains, targeting the likes of Nandos, Pizza Express & Hilton, visiting head office and regional sites. Typically dealing with procurement, buyers and designers, you will work from home, out in the field day to day and office based once a week.
The Company: Established for nearly 50 years, they are a strong player in the market and a have a turnover of over £20million. The company has undergone a few changes in the last 12 months and are now in a strong position to develop growth.
The Person: To be considered for the National Account Manager role you must have:
- Account management skills
- Ideally knowledge of selling into the hospitality sector
- Drive & ambition
- A structured, organised and professional approach
- An ability to cover UK travel
The Package for National Account Manager:
- Basic: £35,000-40,000
- Bonus / OTE: £50,000 year 1, £70,000 year 2!
- Car: Car allowance
- Benefits: Mobile, laptop, company credit card, plus other benefits
Location: The position of National Account Manager covers the UK - all locations will be considered
BMS specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.
- 50% New Business Sales
- Selling to National Restaurants & Hotel Chains!
- Uncapped Commission Structure (£50K Year 1 - 70K Year 2)
- Market Leading £22M Turnover Manufacturer
The Role: Representing a pioneer of corporate clothing, the National Account Manager will be responsible for both prospecting new business and managing existing accounts within the HoReCa sector. You will be selling workwear and uniforms to national hotels and restaurants chains, targeting the likes of Nandos, Pizza Express & Hilton, visiting head office and regional sites. Typically dealing with procurement, buyers and designers, you will work from home, out in the field day to day and office based once a week.
The Company: With over 40 years' experience designing market leading innovate uniforms, our client creates a strong brand for customers worldwide. Supplying off the shelf and bespoke corporate workwear to various sectors, including leisure, hospitality, catering, healthcare and beauty and retail, introducing more new garments than any competitor, year on year.
Your Career: This market leading organisation looks for applicants that have sold face to face and business to business. Offering an uncapped commission structure and full induction, this is the perfect role for a Key Account Manager looking for a step up! An interest in food and catering is essential for this role.
For this role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Must have B2B field sales experience
- Ideally sold to hospitality - restaurants, cafes, hotels etc
- Driving license
Benefits of this role:
- Up to £40,000 basic salary for industry candidates, plus uncapped commission
- Benefits package including car allowance, credit card, laptop and mobile
- Healthcare + 4x death in service